New Service Request

Welcome to the High Point SUD Community.  Please contact our office by phone or email at to apply for water service.  We look forward to serving your water needs.

  • Existing water service is a Transfer (includes new builds)
  • New Service is for properties without an existing meter


Relevant Documents